The Mission of the Florida Kiwanis Foundation, as stated in its By-laws, is to secure funds, bequests, and other suitable and appropriate means and to expend these funds in support of the objectives of the Kiwanis clubs and their sponsored youth organizations in the Florida District of Kiwanis International.
As a result of a strategic plan adopted by the Board of Trustees in 1997, the Foundation’s primary focuses are:
The securing and expending of funds in leadership development activities for Kiwanis sponsored organizations in the Florida District of Kiwanis International
– K-Kids Clubs : in elementary schools
– Builders Clubs : in middle schools
– Key Clubs : in high schools
– Circle K Clubs : in colleges and universities
– aKtion Clubs : for physically or emotionally challenged persons
The support of worthy projects of Kiwanis clubs in the Florida District of Kiwanis International in their local communities, notably to benefit Young Children: Priority One emphases, through the Foundation’s Grants program.